Friday, September 14, 2012

Husband and Wife Jokes

Husband and Wife Jokes


A man visited a marriage counsellor and said, “When we were first married, I wouldcome home from the office, my wife would bring my slippers and our cute little dog would run around barking. Now after 5 years it’s all different, I come home, the dog brings the slippers and my wife runs around barking.”
 ”Why complain?” said the counsellor. “You’re still getting the same service!”

My wife asked me to buy Organic vegetables from the market.I went and looked around and couldn’t find any.So I grabbed an old employee and said, “These vegetables are for my wife. Have they been sprayed with any poisonous chemicals?”“The produce guy looked at me and said, “No. You’ll have to do that yourself.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment