Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Funny Manager Jokes

Funny Manager Jokes


<div style="text-align: left;">
1.”We will do it” means “<em>You will do it</em>”
2.”You have done a great job” means “<em>More work to be given to you</em>”
3.”We are working on it” means “<em>We have not yet started working on the same</em>”
4.”Tomorrow first thing in the morning” means “<em>Its not getting done“At least not tomorrow!</em>”
5.”After discussion we will decide -I am very open to views” means “<em>I have already decided, I will tell you what to do</em>”
6.”There was a slight mis communication” means “<em>We had actually lied</em>”
7.”Lets call a meeting and discuss” means “<em>I have no time now, will talk later”</em>
8.”We can always do it” means “<em>We actually cannot do the same on time”</em>
9.”We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline” means <em>“The project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time.”</em>
10.”We had slight differences of opinion “means <em>“We had actually fought”</em>
11.”Make a list of the work that you do and let’s see how I can help you” means <em>“Anyway you have to find a way out no help from me”
12.”You should have told me earlier” means <em>“Well even if you told me earlier that would have made hardly any difference!”</em>
13.”We need to find out the real reason” means <em>“Well I will tell you where your fault is”</em>
14.”Well Family is important; your leave is always granted. Just ensure that the work is not affected,” means, <em>“Work is the only priority</em>”
15.”We are a team,” means, <em>“I am not the only one to be blamed</em>”
16.”That’s actually a good question” means <em>“I do not know anything about it”</em>
17.”All the Best” means <strong>“<em>You are in trouble</em>”</strong></div>

0 comments:

Post a Comment